I have really been neglecting my blog as of late. Everytime I go to write a post, something more important always seems to pop up. Well not this time… take that world.
So for those who don’t know, Nicole and I are packing up our stuff again and moving… to Daytona Beach, Florida! It’s a whole ‘nuther country, can’t get there by bus. Nicole and I have been thinking about all the things we would like to do while we are over there, things like:
- Spew on every ride at Disney World
- Spew on every ride at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- Spew on every ride at Universal Studios
- Collect a tooth from an ice hockey game
- Catch a ‘gator in Louisiana
- Heckle some rednecks at the NASCAR Daytona 500
- etc, etc, etc.
Then it hit us – how about we create a USA Bucket List based on all the comments by you the reader. That’s right, you tell us what we should be doing during our year abroad and we will write a blog post everytime we tick something off the list. Sound like a good plan? I love it when a plan comes together.